Have a look at our vacancies!
We deliver knowledge for you, we praise you and we inform you. But now we are looking for you.
Are you the Service Engineer we are looking for?
Aruba & Curaçao
Over the past 20 years at Dynaf we have been striving to provide the best possible energy solutions in the Caribbean to the most isolated locations. Our presence is powerful and always effective. Power is what drives us. Not just electrical power, but the power of partnership, service and skills. That’s why we offer 24 hour service and maintenance.
As a Service Engineer you have a diverse and technical job where you are responsible for carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on all the products from Dynaf. You go to the customer independently and perform various maintenance activities. You carry out your work in such a way that the customer feels satisfied about the work carried out.
The Service engineer that we are looking for should be willing to delve into the product lines of Dynaf. He should not have a 9 to 5 mentality and you’re willing to stand standby. At times you also have to open to assist on the other islands where Dynaf is active.
- You will be involved in control technology in various areas ranging from Solar installation, generators, UPS installations, charging stations, etc.
- You carry out daily, independent inspections of the products worn by Dynaf. This can be for customers who have a service contract or who submit an adhoc request to Dynaf.
- You carry out daily, independent preventive maintenance on the products of Dynaf. This can be for customers who have a service contract or who submit an adhoc request to Dynaf.
- You carry out daily, independently corrective maintenance on the products of Dynaf. This can be for customers who have a service contract or who submit an adhoc request to Dynaf.
- You carry out daily, independently or in a team connection installation, de-installation and relocation of installations on the products of Dynaf. This can be for customers who have a service contract or who submit an adhoc request to Dynaf.
- You are able to give advice to the technical & Service manager how a repair, adjustment, relocation should be carried out.
- As a Service Engineer you are one of the first points of contact for the customer. Here you are expected to communicate with the customer in a correct way so that the customer has the feeling that he has / will be well helped.
- As a Service Engineer, you are also expected to spot opportunities to realize an extra sale.
- As a Service Engineer, you must, solicited and unsolicited, keep increasing your technical knowledge of Dynaf’s products. The basic principle is that you must be able to go along with new technical developments.
- You view the planning that you receive from the service desk on a daily basis and carry out the necessary administration regarding the work related to your work.
In the position of Service Engineer you report to the Technical &Service Manager. You have a lot of contact with the other Service Engineers, the Service desk Employee and the Technical Support Engineer. Finally, there is collaboration with the Warehouse Officer for obtaining materials from the warehouse.
In the position of Service Engineer you have contact with customers and with technical support from suppliers.
- You have a completed MBO degree in direction, mechanical engineering and/or electrical engineering;
- Knowledge / affinity of mechanical installations /electro installations in UPS, Generators, Solar, EV’s Charge stations, switch and security techniques, Automatic transfer switch etc;
- Good physical condition;
- Willing to work during weekends for any malfunctions;
- Willing to follow training/ courses solicited and unsolicited (at home and abroad).
- Be prepared to carry out work nationally and internationally
- Technically driven
- Being able to work accurately
- Good Communication skills
- Stress resistant